Hey everyone! I definitely have a shopping addiction, and I'm ready to embrace it. So, I’m going to share all my purchases to document my journey and really understand how many clothes I’m bringing into my wardrobe. Let's dive in!
I've recently been absolutely loving the brightly colored Brandy Melville collection. I think it's an amazing addition to their once boring neutral palette. I hadn't bought any of this new line until last week!
As you can see in the picture below, the price for that many items really isn't bad at all. As a girl who has bought from countless brands and owns over 200 shirts, I feel qualified to say this, hehe.
Omgggg I love their new collection!!!!! It's so cute!!! It's okay to be a little bit of a shopping addict btw, now if a girl needs some fashion help, she knows who to ask (it's u diva) <3
ReplyDelete